Saturday, June 22, 2024

 

You may have noticed in a few posts I sometimes use “we” when talking about the parts of Far Away Land and the upcoming books. It might feel like a royal “we,” but it’s actually more specific. For the last year I have had someone working alongside me on Far Away Land. Their help has come in many forms including scheduling social media posts, helping me focus and prioritize tasks, proofreading various drafts, generating ideas, talking through the structure for the 2nd Edition, etc. They also helped me get back into running games. In addition to all things mentioned here, they have been a tremendous help and creative influence on the Book of Lore, having written many of the stories, inspired much of the art, or created text based off the art I provided. I say all of this in the interest of transparency and as a reminder that collaboration (between creators, or even between players and GMs) can be a great thing. This has been a massive project and having someone to work alongside has taken off much of the stress and made the entirety of the journey more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  You may have noticed in a few posts I sometimes use “we” when talking about the parts of Far Away Land and the upcoming books. It might fe...