Tuesday, August 13, 2024


Now that the Kickstarter has been live for a week and I’ve already shown the Core Rules and the Bestiary I books, I wanted to share the Enchiridion of Awesome. It’s quite the behemoth of a book, coming in at nearly 500 pages! The Enchiridion contains everything from the Core Rules and Bestiary I under a single cover. And speaking of the cover, I wanted to really show the uniqueness of the Far Away Land characters. I thought the radial design looked dynamic and allowed me to get a lot of stuff in without making it look forced. I also wanted to make something special just for Kickstarter backers so the Enchiridion of Awesome is only available in the Kickstarter and will not be made public afterward.  So if you want this book, you’ll have to back the project
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scg/far-away-land-2nd-edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Latest update on where things stand with the recent Kickstarter project: Funds have been transferred. Proofs were ordered as of a couple ...