Friday, August 9, 2024


 

The Core Rules, Bestiary I, and the Enchiridion of Awesome are all finished and I have received proofs. The Book of Lore is still having a couple small things done but proofs will be ordered within the next couple weeks. For this post, I wanted to show off Bestiary I, the cover of which features some egg thieves robbing a Velveteen Worm of her young (when I say it like that it sounds terrible). Thunder and lightning and storm-driven sky live in the background. A lot of the art in the Core Rules and Bestiary was found in first edition books and has been updated and redone for this new version, this cover piece being one (which I think was originally featured in the Nuzoz expansion). Last thing.I didn’t mention it before but yes, those are FAL miniatures in the top left of the image, a Ten Times Ten Man, a Soracan on a base, and a barely seeable Blonin. More on minis in the future (but just to let folks know the minis are not part of the Kickstarter).


Oh….and don’t forget to back us here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scg/far-away-land-2nd-edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Latest update on where things stand with the recent Kickstarter project: Funds have been transferred. Proofs were ordered as of a couple ...